Saturday, September 21, 2013

What hair color would go with someone who has yellow undertones?

best hair color yellow undertone skin
 on Hair Color Advice - Choosing Your Hair Color
best hair color yellow undertone skin image
Q. I have a a pale yellow undertone skin tone if that makes any since. School is about to start in a couple of days and i was wondering what hair color would go with it.

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af41/edgy_is_the_new_green/40918_1441117501142_1029199937_31204260_6556407_n.jpg

you might have to put it in the address bar to see.


Answer
ohh youre like me! pale olive!
ive found that darker chocolate browns suit me and blacks make me look a bit spanish too
i had red for a while and people seemed to like that!
just try it all, its only hair itll grow back!

Best hair colors for yellow skin undertones?




Avery.


I am half white, half Asian. I have normal sized eyes and eye folds, however i think I look more asian and i have a yellow skin undertone

I always wear realistic looking grey contacts though (for school, hanging out with friends, etc) my eyes are naturally dark brown. What hair color should i have? Would it match with both eye colors? Thanks!



Answer
Definitely nice neutral brown shades all the way up to black. You may even suit a cool brown colour, but most commonly a yellow undertoned person looks best with warm and neutral tones. Avoid blondes though, they'll make your face look even brighter/yellower and it will just look very artificial. Browns will look beautiful!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color would go with someone who has yellow undertones?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment