Saturday, September 21, 2013

In the 1950's did girls where their hair short sometimes?

best hairstyle for over 50
 on Hair Cuts: Short Hair Styles For Women Over 60
best hairstyle for over 50 image



Juno


I want to dress 50s style (not a costume, but my wardrobe), but my hair is short and I don't look good with long hair. What was the short hairstyle in the 50's?

Thanks.



Answer
i am a massive 1950's fan. (check out my avatar). the up-turned bob was popular, but if your hair is too short to do a bob with then just try a slight perm with pink leather jackets. watch the movie 'grease' (john travolta & olivia newton john) for some great 50's looks.

hope this helps :)

-Cecilia

Does anyone know of a decent web site for masquerade hairstyles?




Patricia A


Have tried to find a site but am not meeting with any success. I have medium length hair and in my 50's and need a bit of help. Hopefully the community will be able to supply me with the help I need. Thank you.


Answer
Google. or maybe youtube, there's videos there that could even show you how to do it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: In the 1950's did girls where their hair short sometimes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment