Sunday, September 15, 2013

What color hair goes with light skin and grey eyes?

best hair color for jessica alba
 on jessica-alba-hair-color-3
best hair color for jessica alba image



April Carr


I would say the color of my skin is between Drew Barrymore and Jessica Alba and I have greish green eyes. I'm into red hair and I also like blonde but I want a hair color that will make my eyes pop...lol any suggestions would help thanks.


Answer
I think dark blond will be really nice.(may be like this http://www.clairol.com/niceneasy/roottouchup/shade_palette/images/product/swatch/7.jpg ) Or something like this https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi7oe6ZFDoXqc7s8FsCqtge9vv9Bnto5x0vDcmNVJq2Esk0T9XmOAjT1jYrJlc53EBql5NhQxcPDLLVQj4iLSbK0yFQl-SB9N0LwuYCIrwdokrJ4sOKD3S2r6cw9dWW8eNtRjwtfH14Gb4/s1600/kim-kardashian-new-blonde-hair.jpg

I would like to know what skin tones can pull off blonde in their hair ?




cl7


I want to know if darker skin tones can use blonde too ( for example Jessica alba and beyonce ) I have a natural beige skin tone. So is there any rule to blonde hair color on different skin tones ?
Of course I dont mean platnium blonde or anything that bleached.



Answer
it depends on what your hair color is and what skin tone you are. also, how much blonde you are going to put in your hair.
just as a rule of thumb, it looks tacky if your hair color is lighter than your skin tone (i.e. really tan people with bleach blonde hair)
some people can pull that off, though, like african americans with honey colored hair (think mary-jay blige)
good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color hair goes with light skin and grey eyes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment