Friday, September 20, 2013

What is a good hair color for dark/brown skin tones ?

best hair color for brown skin
 on Hair Highlights  Hair Color Tips - ELLE
best hair color for brown skin image



Iyana


I am African American and I have a chocolate brown skin I really want to die my hair but I want a reasonable color what are good hair colors that would suit my skin tone


Answer
Get some dark blonde-light brown foils going through with your natural color. 3-1 light ratio. (beyonce blondish brown)
Why I say do foils instead of all over color, when your hair starts to get longer, people won't notice your roots because of the natural colored highlights.

What color hair streak would look good with brown hair?




LuvAlways


Eye color: Soft brown

Hair color: Lightish-softish brown

Skin tone: The slightest bit tanned



Answer
I would get a honey colour.. a lighter brown but not too blonde!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good hair color for dark/brown skin tones ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment