Thursday, September 19, 2013

What hairstyle would you suggest for an overweight man?

best hairstyle with beard
 on Jason Momoa Dreadlocks Hairstyles | Cool Men's Hair
best hairstyle with beard image
Q. I was recently hired, and had to shave off my chinstrap beard that helped me look thinner. I am changing what I eat, how much I eat and will be going to the gym, but while I'm losing the weight, what kind of haircut would give the illusion that I am thinner than I am?
I have black, wavey hair.


Answer
Can't help you, without knowing hair texture and length of hair.

What Boys hairstyle helps make their face look wider?

Q. My face is long and narrow, eegh. I hate it
I was hoping someone knew any hairstyle that would make the face seem wider or any way I can make my face grow wider?
Any suggestions?


Answer
No one is ever completely satisfied with their facial shape, and you probably notice your long face more than others. Don't worry though, you're in good company, look how long spider-man's face is:

http://www.ugo.com/games/greatest-launches-in-history/images/spiderman1.jpg

If it is still really something you thing you absolutely must address, Your face will naturally fill/round out if you gain some weight (I would suggest lifting weights if you try to accomplish this so some of it is at least healthy muscle). Additionally, if/when you are old enough, growing facial hair will also make your face appear fuller, such as as a beard or big bushy side-burns. If your face really is extremely narrow, and you try to compensate for it by growing your hair wider on the side, you will just look heart shaped (wide on top and narrow on bottom).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hairstyle would you suggest for an overweight man?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment