Saturday, September 21, 2013

What hairstyles would suit my face shape?

best hairstyle for fat face
 on ... faces girl with sho hair short haircut for round face short hairstyles
best hairstyle for fat face image



Emzii


According to face shape measurements I have a heart shaped face. I find this hard to believe. My heart face shape is not the same as others, i have quite a "fat" face. I have chubby cheeks. So I'm not sure what styles would suit me. I am 16 and im not fat,, just my face is chubby :D
I Have dark brown wavy/curly hair that is long.



Answer
if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmGCQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsHrI

love,
B.

Which hairstyles are more slimming on a baby?




Mrs.B


My 6 month old has a fat little face. I was going to get her some hair extensions because I think it's her lack of hair that makes her face so fat. What hair styles are slimming on the face?


Answer
lmao!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hairstyles would suit my face shape?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment