Thursday, September 19, 2013

What are some cute and quick hairstyles for highschool?

best hairstyle at 40
 on Over 40 Medium Hairstyle | Over 40 Hairstyle Faith Hill
best hairstyle at 40 image



Emma


I barely have time in the mornings to do my hair because I straighten it in the morning, which can take up to 40 minutes. What are some cute, quick and in style hair-dos that can take less than 5 minutes?


Answer
The first one is really cute..if you cant braid just twist your hair thats what i do lol
But this video really helped me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Zy_yFmSTU
Heres another good one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWEfs7bB00g&feature=related

I know these are all on how to style your bangs but personally it think they are really cute and go great with straight hair.
Some other ideas:
A messy bun
Side ponytail [with or without headband]
regular ponytail with a cute elastic band!]
Hope I helped and Good Luck!

How can I keep a good hairstyle and still go to the gym?




Regular gi


I have long, curly and frizzy hair so I have to dry it and straighten it every 2 days. It takes me a total of 40 mins. I want to start boing to the gym 5 times a week but how can I do it without having to waste 40 mins doing my hair every single day! I cant even wear ponytails UNLESS I dry it and straighten it. It's really frizzy.

Advice pleaseee



Answer
Just make it curly and use hair spray + gel to keep it unfrizzy and in place.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some cute and quick hairstyles for highschool?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment