Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What type of hair cut and hair color would be good for me?

best hair color with grey eyes
 on ... coordinate the brides makeup and hair color | Stylish Wedding Ideas
best hair color with grey eyes image



Kayla Neve


I have something in between a heart shaped face and a round face. I have blue-grey eyes. My skin tone is very light but somewhat honey tinted. My hair is pretty thin. What hair cut and what hair color would be good for me, in your opinion? Thank you(: Peace.


Answer
Uhhh maybe a light black hair color (or brown)and uhh idk what hair cut(need a picture)

What hair color will make grey eyes pop?




Candace La


My eyes are grey with a very small amount of blue in them. I have fair skin, and i just wanted to know what hair color would really make them pop? Please help me!?


Answer
Gracious, grey eyes I am jealous!

Darker hair - red or brown or black can really make your eyes pop, but I think a dark brown with your fair skin would be best followed by red.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of hair cut and hair color would be good for me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment