Friday, September 13, 2013

What is the best hairstyle for men with a round face?

best hairstyle round face men
 on His Style Diary| The right hairstyle for your face shape
best hairstyle round face men image



roberto


I want to change my hairstyle- I've had it since freshmen year high school! Please help. I'm 19 years old, in college, 5'4, brown eyes, ~ 150 lbs, short dark brown hair. Any tips will be appreciated. Thank You :)


Answer
The jb hair swoop?

What is a new hot hairstyle for men?




Daniel


I'm a seventeen year old guy with brown hair and hazel eyes(if that affects anything). I was wondering what a new shorter hairstyle would be that could look good on me would be. I have a slightly rounded face and a pretty strong jawline. Thanks for your feedback. Have a nice day.


Answer
Try it shaved real short ... lots of guys have that right now. Plus, it'll be a lot easier to take care of this summer for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best hairstyle for men with a round face?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment