Friday, September 13, 2013

How can I get over my insecurities about my red hair?

best hair color in dallas
 on achieve ombre coloring technique called aug aug vous dit tout
best hair color in dallas image



??


I am a 17 year old female and I have reddish auburnish hair. I liek the color but I don't appricate when people say offenive things such as 'ginger' or 'firecrotch'. i'm not sure how to get over this and act confident with my red hair.


Answer
Gosh, and I was always jealous of red hair!

Christina Hendricks, Bryce Dallas Howard, Julianne Moore, Amy Adams -- all awesome, all red-haired.

And, seriously, don't even think twice about the silly names -- think of all the ridiculous "dumb blond" jokes there are! There are names like "ginger" and "firecrotch," yes, but I don't think there are any stereotypes attached to redheads, really.

How should I do my wedding make-up?




Amby07


I have light brown hair and a fair complexion and blue eyes. I am planning on getting a mystic tan. I need ideas on what kind of make up to be using. I want to do my own make up and I do not want to spend a small fortune on Clinique or Estee Lauder. Can anyone help me?


Answer
if your going the tan route, then i would suggest a nice over all glow and the classic "blushing bride" look. a nice peachy blush (like Benefit's Dallas) is bronzy and looks good on pale skin when applied sparingly, and for blue eyes, i would suggest a golden/pink color that has some bronziness to it. But, with all bronzers it is important to keep the sparkle down, so try to keep the look as matte as possible with powder. keep lipgloss/stick in nice baby pink/peach shades and you'll be set to go! have a wonderful wedding!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get over my insecurities about my red hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment