Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What is the best hairstyle for a large round face?

best hairstyle by face shape
 on Amazing-Ya: Best Hairstyles for Your Face Shape
best hairstyle by face shape image



Mary


I have extra dry, frizzy long hair. But I have a large, round face with high cheekbones. What is the best hairstyle for my face shape. Actually, my face is probably more like a diamond shape with small eyes.


Answer
You should go to this website called "makeoversolutions.com.
You can download a pic of yourself & see how you look with hundreds of different cuts & styles. Then you pick the 1 you like the most, & u can e-mail it to urself, friends, or save it. It's a bit tricky to figure out but u'll love it. I just got my hair all cut off (I hate it) & I can't wait 'til it grows out so I can show the hair stylist my makeover pic, & get that exact style. Have fun!

What is a suitable hairstyle for someone who has a round face shape?




Xylia


I have a round face shape with long and thin hair. I cant find the right hairstyle! Would layers help? But that would only make my hair look thinner and flat!


Answer
Hi Rosie,

Layers are great for thin hair, trust me on this one. Try a feather or step cut. They'll add volume to your hair, making it appear less thin.
Make sure you ask your hair dresser to keep the last layer long (tell him not too cut off too much) and add lots of layers (usually we get 3-5 layers in a step-cut) The more steps he can add, the better!

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best hairstyle for a large round face?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment