Saturday, September 14, 2013

What is the best blue black hair color to put over black hair?

best hair color enhancer
 on Gabor Color 14C Dirty Blonde
best hair color enhancer image



<3 Nisherz


I was just wondering if it is possible to die black hair blue black. I have used manic panic before on my natural black hair, but only when it was bleached. The bleaching seriously damaged my hair and dried out my scalp. So, i dont want to bleach my black hair again, but I love the look of blue black hair. What's the best blue black hair dye that sticks to black hair and gives it an obvious blue tint?


Answer
go to a salon supply store and get a blue enhancer for ur hair and u do not have to bleach it...it will only give it a bluish tint that u want and only use a 10 volume peroxide it works

what is a good red hair color enhancer?




Kelli


I am dying my hair red in two weeks and I would like to know what conditioners and shampoos I should use along with sprays and straightning techniques I can use to avoid fading and damage.


Answer
http://www.johnfrieda.com/en-US/ProductFamily/Hair-Care/Radiant-Red

Also, get an extra dye package. Add the color (not the developer) to a bottle of conditioner. This will help maintain the color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best blue black hair color to put over black hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment