Tuesday, September 10, 2013

how to style hair so it wont get messed up by humidity?

best way to style hair in humidity
 on more manageable easier to style and more receptive to moisturizing
best way to style hair in humidity image



LeahLov


ok, so i have really pretty but thick dark brown hair.its usually really smooth also. but its so humid out that i can never straighten or curl my hair because when i do, it goes flat or gets frizzy. how can i style my hair so it wont look so horrible in the humidity? should i try to blow dry it, or air dry it after the shower? should i put mouse or gel in it? any cute style ideas? any advice would be great! thanks!


Answer
In the humidity, if you go against your natural hair, it is just going to be a disaster.
My suggestion is to just let it air dry when you get out of the shower.

Or, what I do is take sections of my hair and pin them up, and leave a few strands out for kind of a boho look. Quite cute.

Typically, if you put your hair up in some sort of messy, cute way, it will be a better solution than trying to fight against the humidity.(:

How to keep my naturally curly hair straight all day?




JBABYY


I'm white and have naturally pretty wavy/curly hair. Whenever I style my hair, I always use a flat iron to straighten my roots and the hairs around my face and top of my head. Whenever I go into humidity (or I sweat pretty easily when I'm drinking) it makes my roots and the hairs around my face get wavy again and it's so irritating. I'm wondering if there's any products I can use to keep it straight through humidity/sweat? Thanks


Answer
IMPOSSIBRUUUUUUU




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how to style hair so it wont get messed up by humidity?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment