Friday, September 13, 2013

can you send me some images of girls with 50 hairstyles or from the 50's with brown hair?

best hairstyle over 50
 on Bob Haircuts for Women Over 50 Pictures | Hairstyles
best hairstyle over 50 image



Dare to as


it seems that most girls wanted or had blonde hair. i have nothing against blondes but my hair is brown. it use to be blonde but darken with age and i don't want to die it. are there any hairstyles that are from the 50's that look good with brown hair. something i can style every now and then to something causal or a way i can get my hair cut.
don't forget to at least check out my question that is still open about your college major.



Answer
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v667/vintagehair/


entire album of them

In the 1950's did girls where their hair short sometimes?




Juno


I want to dress 50s style (not a costume, but my wardrobe), but my hair is short and I don't look good with long hair. What was the short hairstyle in the 50's?

Thanks.



Answer
i am a massive 1950's fan. (check out my avatar). the up-turned bob was popular, but if your hair is too short to do a bob with then just try a slight perm with pink leather jackets. watch the movie 'grease' (john travolta & olivia newton john) for some great 50's looks.

hope this helps :)

-Cecilia




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can you send me some images of girls with 50 hairstyles or from the 50's with brown hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment