Thursday, September 12, 2013

How can I get colored chalk off of a white horse?

best hair color chalk
 on ... Hair Color Dye Pastel Chalk Bug Rub,Crayon chalk, Mix color, 200pcs
best hair color chalk image






I have a white Arabian mare that I contest. Well 2 weeks ago I decked her out with colored hair chalk for a show. On the box it said it would wash out. It's been 2 weeks and there is still a shadows of it. I have tried mane and tail as well as a whitening shampoo and still no luck... Does anyone have an idea of how I can get this out?


Answer
Lots of brushing, and washing, and time, one year we accidentally used acrylic paint on the horses at Halloween, including two grey horses and a mostly grey appaloosa mix. It took a long time, and a lot of brushing, but it finally came out, the grey pony I dressed up as a zombie had a pink forehead all winter lol. So ya, time, and lots of grooming, and washing.

How long does hair chalk last?




silverwhis


I have to go to a funeral/memorial on Saturday but I want to try chalking my hair for tomorrow, and my mom won't like it if it doesn't come out by then. It's not a particular brand, just regular colored chalk. Will it be out by Saturday? By the way, my hair is blond.


Answer
It's just surface material, and should wash off the next shampoo.

But it all depends on the kind of hair you have. For example, if you have coloured blonde hair, which is more absorbent, the stain from the chalk may get inside the hair, and then is harder to wash off. You may be left with a bit of colour in those sections.

The only way to know is to do it and see what happens. Always do a strand test before doing the full thing!! You already know that. Try it on a small strand, somewhere that won't show too much, and then see if it washes off easily. If so, great. If not, then reconsider this idea. Maybe wait until after the funeral.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get colored chalk off of a white horse?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment