Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How can I have Ombre hair color at home?

best hair color home
 on Best Home Hair Color With Natural Hair Dyes
best hair color home image



Elham


I wanna try Ombre hair color at home. Can anybody explain it simply step by step? I have dark brown hair and I'd like to have dark roots and lighter ends.


Answer
Hey this is a really great video on how to do your hair ombré style yourself! This is my friend and she explains it very well and it turns out great! I hope this helps! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ48Biwgxzw

Is there any way to make my own hair color developer at home?




Lauren M


Is there any way to make my own hair color developer at home? I have the hair color I just need developer and want to do my hair tonight. Any answers?


Answer
Before trying to experiment on your hair with harsh chemicals my advice is to use natural methods to dye your hair,Many of you are not aware that henna and indigo leaves powder combination is used to cover grey hair in a natural process without any side effects, henna when applied gives orange colour to hair and indigo gives blue colour both henna and indigo leaves gives black colour to hair, It is the best method to cover grey hair in a natural procedure,for more details on how to apply check




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I have Ombre hair color at home?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment