Thursday, September 12, 2013

Is there any good app or website to virtually due your hair?

best hairstyle try on app
 on ... Download Prom Hairstyle Black Hair Braid Styles 3 Reasons To Try Them
best hairstyle try on app image



Megan


Like I want to be able to see what it would look like to due my hair underneath, but I can't find any pre-designed hairstyles that have that on apps. So is there any good app to see what a certain dye would look like in my hair (preferably an app or website that you can custom-dye your hair with)? Thanks<3
Oh and preferably free ^.^



Answer
It's an app from fat booth and ageing booth. It's called virtual makeover.

Do you know any cool quirky hairstyles I can do?

Q. I have long brunette curls and I love doing unique looks, today its in 2 messy buns and clipped to the side and I app look like a geisha hehe. What can i do thats cute and unique?


Answer
This article shows a ton of ways to do cute and funky hairstyles:
http://www.hairstyle-blog.com/cute-funky-hairstyles.html
There are so many options!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any good app or website to virtually due your hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment