Friday, September 13, 2013

What hair colour will suit brown hair and brown eyes and pale skin?

best hair color for very pale skin
 on typeF.com Makeup for Skin Tones
best hair color for very pale skin image



Sherilyn V


I Don`t no what hair color will suit brown hair and brown eyes and pale skin can anyone help me the color I wanted to go for was Ash blonde but i am not sure because i think it might be to bright can anyone help me out i am going to the hairdressers to get it done.


Answer
Well personally I think going to a lighter color such as a blonde would look very nice ... But if you are a little unsure high lights are a great way to start .... Or only die the top half of your hair ... This allows you to go a little lighter but still have a nice balance ...

What hair color goes best with pale skin?




Brittany v


I have pale skin and green eyes and i want to change my hair color i was wondering what color i should dye my hair? HELP!!


Answer
Ok, it depends on your style. Avoid dark hair, it only makes you look more pale. Also, avoid bleach blonde. It makes you look albino [lol]. If I was you, I'd dye my hair like an ashy blonde or very light brown with highlights and lowlights.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair colour will suit brown hair and brown eyes and pale skin?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment