Monday, September 9, 2013

How should I cut or style my hair?

best hairstyle summer 2013
 on black bob hairstyles 226x300 3 black bob hairstyles
best hairstyle summer 2013 image



Steven


I'm 17, just graduated high school and i'm a guy. I've had the same haircut for pretty much the past 8 years or so, except for a few months in between where I went short. Currently it's wavy and probably medium thickness. I wear it to the side, almost like a justin beiber type, but my hairs thicker.

I want to cut it short, or shorter, as i'm going to college in a month and a half and just want to try something new. How should I get it cut, or how should I wear it that'll look the best? Also, I have a baby face, so i want it to make me look older.



Answer
If you want to have short wavy hair and look older more mature then try the following haircuts:

High and Tight haircut
http://www.manlycurls.com/2011/08/curly-hair-men-high-tight-hairstyle/

Ivy League haircut
http://www.menshairblog.com/ivy-league-haircut-hairstyle-how-to-style/

Undercut (just keep the hair on the top to two inches)
http://www.menshairblog.com/undercut-hairstyle-how-to-style-haircut/

Caesar Cut
http://www.menshairblog.com/caesar-cut-hairstyle-haircut-how-to-style/

And this is a general hairstyle article with ideas especially for summer men's hairstyles
http://www.menshairblog.com/short-mens-haircuts-2013-crew-cut-high-tight-buzz-undercut-summer/

Have a look through all those articles as all you need is to read them and then choose the haircut/hairstyle you like the most. Short wavy hair usually looks good as it is generally thicker than straight hair but also easy to manage :)
Hope it helped!

How long should I tan for?




Brooke


So it's summer and I was wondering how long I should tan for everyday without my skin starting to look leathery I don't burn easily at all! What do you guys think? Oh and what's a good self tanning lotion?


Answer
Too much sun and too much soaking in the tub or pool ARE SKIN'S worst enemies. With that said:

Tanning comes & go, unless you do them everyday 24/7 for the rest of your life. But in the end the only thing you'll benefit is either moles, freckles, skin tags or discolorations from sunscreens, lotions, etc. and the more you do, the more they get larger, darker & bumpier. My nephew had a membership in a tanning bed salon for a year. After it expired, he stopped, now he's as white as before he began.

Tanning, is a result for 'damaged skin' and no products can reverse you from skin cancer or damaged skin, may prevent you from pre-mature aging, but that's part of the billion dollar beauty industry.

Melanoma is the leading cause of death from skin disease. An estimated 76,690 new cases of skin cancer will be reported particularly among women in their 20's & 30's, and that's 6,020 more than 2011, people died from the disease, according to the National Cancer Institute. Two million people are diagnosed with skin cancer in the US each year, according to the EPA's Sun-Wise Program. That's more than breast, colon, lung and prostate cancer cases combine! Now however, a recently published study suggests that those people with ginger hair and fair complexions face a much higher risk of developing dead skin cancer even if they are completely protected.
Nov 2nd, 2012.
Oregon has the fourth highest rate of death from skin cancer in the United States, according to Dr. Brian Druker at the Oregon Health & Science University in Portland. KATU.com 2-12-13

Watch Mirror, Mirror when the evil queen played by Julia Roberts wanted to look as fair as the princess played by Lily Collins. I came from a vacay in Ireland, and many of the people there working in the profession (luxury hotels and banks, etc.) have beautiful white complexion!
This is what beautiful flawless skin looks like:
http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/dos-and-donts/hairstyle-pictures-today/2012/05/15/zooey-deschanel-side-swept-chocolate-curls
Google Liv Tyler. http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=liv+tyler&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
Or Google Catherine Zeta Jones - she's 42 with beautiful skin.
Watch The Duchess - Keira Knightly has flawless complexion - a natural beauty.
Taylor Swift is another starlet with beautiful skin, in her 20's.
Nicole Kidman has flawless skin (barely wears makeup) or Julianne Moore, who is 7 yrs. younger than me! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2325045/Cannes-Film-Festival-2013-Nicole-Kidman-protects-big-hair-umbrella.html

Google: Pale Complexion celebrities.About 513,000 results

I've been protecting myself from the sun since age 9, but no matter, I got Discoid Lupus. Google that one. It was like someone punched my chin and it gave a purplish mark. It took 12 years for that to fade, so now I'm using a wide brim hat or umbrella for protection. Gene Simmons & Shannon both have been seen hold an umbrella during an event. They were invented before beauty products, for a reason. Google also Bullous Pemphegoid, photos I posted of my mother was too gross & deleted, another skin disorder.

Take the Skin Picture Quiz - Identify These Common Skin Conditions on MedicineNet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I cut or style my hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment