Friday, September 13, 2013

What is the best technique for coloring long thick curly hair?

best hair color for curly hair
 on Color Me Curly: Dyeing African-American Hair
best hair color for curly hair image



Pook


my hair is really thick and really curly, and long. I'm afriad that it will take soo long on one side of my hair, once I move to the other side, the first side would already be processed. Which is the best and painless way to color curly hair at home? I don't want to go to a professional.


Answer
I used to think the same thing..I have long. thick, curly hair as well. Most colors only process to a certain level. If you are making your hair lighter..you may have to be a little more careful, but it's really not that different. And be sure to get more than you think you will need!
I always start with the top...and work my way down, instead of moving from one side to the other;)

I am looking for a stylist who knows how to cut and color naturally curly hair?




Sara P


I moved out to Ventura county (CA) a year and half ago and have been searching for a stylist who KNOWS how to cut and color curly hair. Do any curly girls out there have a great stylist they don't mind sharing?


Answer
That's where I'm from!!! Go to the hairstylists downtown, they're pretty good, but also, I used to go to this spa ( little pricey) called Yamaguchis but I was completely satisfied with the work - that was over 7 yrs ago, so they've been there for a while, but yeah, give them a try, and if you choose someone else, just bring pics with you on how you want your hair to be and be specific - it's your hair and they're supposed to give you what you want. Good luck & try the burger joint - Dukes down by Seaward - towards the coast they have wonderful burgers!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best technique for coloring long thick curly hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment