Thursday, September 12, 2013

What is the best product to use for at home hair color that will not damage your hair?

best hair color home product
 on How to Dye Hair : Revlon Colorsilk Light Ash Blonde on Black Hair
best hair color home product image
Q. If you are trying to save some dollars and you used to go into a hair salon to get your hair colored every 7 weeks, and now want to try a home product what would you use?


Answer
Revlon ColorSilk


Cheapest box kit out there and it's the best I've ever used in the last 4 years [tried pretty much all that stores carry].




I've used their red ["Deep Burgundy"] and it doesn't fade out nearly as quickly as other box brands.. That could also be courtesy of Pantene ProV Red Expressions Shampoo as well, though. Even without, I never have to re-dye my red because of fading, only when I have blonde roots growing out.

How to remove hair color naturally at home?




cantmissam


Had my hair colored, but it came out too dark. How can I remove it at home using natural products? I have tried the tide, and dawn method,and lemon juice but these have not worked. I can not afford the kit to remove the color from the store.Nor have a stylist fix the problem. Please dont tell me to shave my head, not an option for me..


Answer
Honestly nothing but a color remover will really get the color out. Lemon juice and tide will do nothing but dry your hair out. Now on the other hand .....you must have a good conditioner on hand even while you are trying all of these methods out....you can try to lighten it a few shades with a baking soda and dawn mixture....the baking soda actually acts as a pumice stone and will scrub the hairs....but will also dry out your hair....I have clients who have bad water use this method to get rid of iron and impurities out of their hair.....you can try it to lessen the color....again have a good conditioner on hand....when I have clients do this I stress that they only do this once a month as IT WILL DRY YOUR HAIR OUT. Who colored your hair....A Salon? if so go back and have them lighten it for you as they should do this for free....Where are you? Maybe I could help you....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best product to use for at home hair color that will not damage your hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment