Monday, September 9, 2013

What hair colors will go good with pale skin?

best hair color for very pale skin
 on Different Blonde Hair Color Ideas | Cute Trendy Unique Ideas ...
best hair color for very pale skin image



elizabeth


I have really really pale skin. E.g. when I buy foundation I have trouble finding the lightest one that the store carries. So I want to dye my hair a color, but I don't know which colors would look best?
I should add that I'm kind of opposed to black because it is very hard to get rid of. I'm thinking a color like red, orange, green, blue, purple, etc.



Answer
If you wish to "show off" your paleness i would definitely suggest a red or copper colour ( I am also very pale and i love to make myself appear even more-so with red hair) or a green would do the same ( also personal experience, loved my hair green). But if you want it to look more natural a blonde colour, pale skin should suit anywhere between white blonde and dark blonde.
another thing to take into account whether you have a warm skin tone or a cool, it's not necessary but it can help.
hope this helped :)

What's the best hair color for pale skin?




luvlala12


I have pale skin, dark brown hair and brown eyes. I dyed my hair red before and blonde. I love the red hair but I want something different. The blonde dried up my hair so nothing blond for me. I want a new hair color, possibly something that gives me some color. BTW: I have freckles I don't know if that matters.


Answer
I would try a shade of brown that isn't super dark, but not super light either. Have fun with it! Throw in some highlights and lowlights for a more interesting look :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair colors will go good with pale skin?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment