Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Will colorful hair be a job interview killer?




wadupwitda


I want purple. pink, and blue dip dye hair in a few months. I am a senior in high school and am turning 18 in May (so the look doesn't exactly look too young on me). This is about the same time I take a test to become a certified nursing assistant though. I plan on working in a nursing home until I finish college (I actually want to become a dietitian). Is it bad to have funky colored hair for an interview?


Answer
I don't think that color will really make people think negative of you. If you want to dye your hair, start with a slightly less intense color. If you have blonde hair, use light red, light pink, or light orange at the tips of your hair. If you have brown hair, dark green or dark blue at the roots will do. Same for black hair. But if you are really scared, the best option is to get the job first, and after a couple weeks, you can dye your hair.

What color should I dye my hair for job interviews?




undercover


I'm a law student and thinking about either dying my hair black or some version of a dark reddish brown. Also if anyone has any tips on haircuts that are edgy yet great for the firm


Answer
My Sister has dyed her hair blond for years, and recently she changed it to a rich chesnut brown colour. She immediately looked more 'serious', more intelligent, mature, sophisticated. It may have helped her get jobs, because she has been working in higher paying office jobs ever since !! Her brown colour was fairly solid, not a lot of streaky highlights, that's a dated look. A good style would be one that is not past the shoulders, (which can make you look too young), layered softly throughout, with a pretty and soft angled fringe to frame your eyes and soften your forehead. This look is versatile because you can pull it back tightly, swoop the bangs forward or back off your face, iron it straight, or let it dry naturally to show off your natural waves/curls, if you have them. That way, you can be conservative at work if need be, yet still have the femininity factor afterwards. Good Luck with your career :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will colorful hair be a job interview killer?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment