Monday, June 16, 2014

Does hair colour matter to men?




Lauren


I'm a natural brunette but I dye my hair blonde because it suits my fair colouring better and brings out my green eyes - I never tan or anything like that (I'm the same skin tone as my naturally blonde friends) therefore I don't look 'fake'. However, I hear a lot of guys saying that blonde women always look easy and brunettes are marriage material. I'm definitely not an easy person and I want to be in a long lasting relationship, but at the same time I don't want to change just so I don't get judged because I know I look best as a blonde. Do men REALLY believe that hair colour determines the person, even when half of the time it's not even natural?
I feel the need to add that I'm intelligent and always dress in a way that's classy and doesn't show too much. There is nothing that would be judged negatively by most people except my hair colour because of how society portrays it.



Answer
Appearance is a major factor in finding a partner. This is sad, but it is true. When you look at someone you see what they look like not their personality.

Just because some guys do not like a particular colour of hair, eye, skin and all the other attributes, doesn't mean every guy will dislike. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, just like you.

Your appearance should make you feel happy and confident. Forget what others, and just be who you want to be. But remember, don't lose the "real" you.

Some men color all their hair including facial hair to look younger. Which do you prefer?




Sachie


A. Total coloring and coverage
B. Coloring with a hint of gray or white left on the edges
C. No coloring at all - remains natural
D. Other?



Answer
About 80% if the time, well kept facial hair is attractive on men, in my own oppinion.

I'm just getting to the age (late 20's) where the guys I'm dating are starting to go gray. There are fewer things that I find more attractive than a little bit of natural gray! It looks mature, and it looks like the guy wearing the gray face-fur is ok with looking mature. Not only would I think it silly if I found out some one I was dating (in late 20's to mid 30's, usualy) colored their hair, I would think that it was vain and I would be slightly put off by it. I don't want to date some one who's trying to look younger than they actually are...it usualy means they'll also behave younger than they actually are, and I don't want to put up with that.

My mom's boyfriend (50 years old) is mostly grey, both light and dark. For a while he was kicking around the idea of coloring all of his hair on his head. I'm not sure how my mother talked him out of it, but I'm so glad she did!

If you really have that much of a problem with graying face hair, just shave it off. Almost all of the time a man looks better with a clean face than with a face that has fake color on it. The ONLY exception to this is if the man is one of those guys without a jaw-line, and he uses his face hair to mark where his jaw should be. In that case ONLY I'd say coloring the hair so it was similar to the hair on your head would be ok. I would recomend that the first time or two you get it done at a salon though, and ask them for some tips and tricks with coloring.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does hair colour matter to men?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment