Thursday, June 19, 2014

What hair color would suit fair skin?




Lauren


Right now my hair is a medium brown, and I want to dye it a natural looking brown-black color. Ive seen some of my friends w fair skin pull off this color and even jet black, but on me the dark black would look goth.... what type of fair skin can pull off very dark hair?


Answer
anyone can pull dark hair off, you just got to have confidence and because your hairs already a brown it would not be as dramatic as going from blonde to black.
but if you dye your hair black its hard to get it back to a light colour again.
plus you don't have to go to just black, black hair looks good with tints in it like purple / red.
but i would suggest you go for a semi dark brown least that way you would know if you prefer going darker or lighter

What is the best hair color for fair skinned white girls???




unknown pe


I need to know also if you guys could get a haircut it is for my prom i need a new color and hair cut

thank you soo much



Answer
From experience as a very pale white girl, I've found that the color that works best with my skin tone and blue eyes, is Burgundy. It's a really deep red with a purplish over tone for the first few days, but after that it fades to a nice deep red. I have Irish roots so it really fits well with me.

Another color that I found that looked good was a dirty blonde, not a bright California blonde. The dirty blonde seemed to make me look a little less pale, and the hair color looked more natural than the bright blonde which I had also tried.

Don't stray too far from your natural hair color as it will look fake until people get use to seeing you with it, and it will continue to look fake if you don't keep your roots touched up on a regular basis. Keep it looking natural and you'll get lots of compliments on it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color would suit fair skin?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment