Thursday, June 19, 2014

Brown hair, color ideas?




Cupcakes.


My hair is a darkest brown, and I wanted to get a color underneath. I looked up photos with blonde underneath, but they didn't look that good, & i want it to be ahmazzzing! any ideas? ASAP


Answer
Try balayage :) its trendy too

Running out of Hair color Ideas?




super24ole


I wanna get highlights I'm fairly dark skinned and have shoulder length black hair. Usually I wear it down with side bangs. I'm not sure what color highilights I should get but I know red is out. Also how thick should it be? I was thinking something natural but trendy. Maybe auburn...


Answer
how about a chestnutty colour?

or a dark red like this one
http://www.hairstylediva.com/Young%20girl%20with%20long%20fine%20red%20hair,%20wearing%20black%20dress.jpg

or maybe something brighter, like this orange
http://www.kudzu.com/uploadImages/84317/photo10cs1h5qgs4o8.jpg
^ i think that looks lovely :)

i'd say blonde but blonde can easily look pretty cr*p on black hair!

hope you find something!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Brown hair, color ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment