Monday, June 16, 2014

Iwant my natural hair color back!!!!?




Doll Fa


Please i need help, i use to be a blode for a while. and now i'm a really dark burnette. and i really want my natural hair color back so what is the quickest way of doing that? shold i try to match it up and color it at home. or go to a saloon. a really don't know what to do! HELP!!!


Answer
You didn't mention what your natural color is, but I assume its lighter than the color you are currently. You cant go lighter by coloring over hair that has already been colored. You will have to have a hairdresser remove some of that color with a color extractor-NOT BLEACH, its too damaging- then recolor with the shade of hair that you have naturally. This could fade a bit so use a professional color retention shampoo. You may need to repeat coloring in 1-3 months but if you keep using the good shampoo and conditioner, you shouldn't need to repeat the coloring again and your lovely natural shade will be yours once more.

Help me hair color problems! Please read?




jayy


I got my hair dyed dark brown professionally a few days ago well it turned out really dark for me and I feel like its almost black well I have another hair apt. To get it to light brown but I'm worried about them maybe having to bleach it to get the dark color out? Can they just put another color over? Thanks!(:


Answer
Unfortunately, You can't lighten colored hair with color. You will have to use bleach (perhaps a heavy highlight) or a color extractor would be a good option as it is less damaging. If you use a color extractor be sure your stylist uses a color 2 levels lighter than the color you want to be after you've removed the other color. As the hair will be very porous and will really grab the color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Iwant my natural hair color back!!!!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment