Saturday, June 21, 2014

Can i put a dark rinse over bleached african american hair???




* + * Ch3r


About Two weeks ago, my hair stylist put a bleached blonde with a red rinse only on the back part of my hair, so now its like a neon orange. Is it possible I can put a black rinse overtop of my whole head? Or should I wait until the temporary red rinse comes out, and just cover up the blonde and the other parts? If not, I just have to wait until the whole color is coming out completely?


Answer
How many washes have you done since your stylist rinsed your hair? The rinse lasts about 6-8 shampoos, right? Or longer?

If the red rinse is almost all out, try washing your hair 2-3x in the shower, with a moisturizing shampoo. Make sure to condition really well after, so your hair doesn't dry out. Also, if you don't have a moisturizing shampoo, don't do this all in 1 day. Your hair will be as dry as sand. Wash every other day, and condition well, after.

If the rinse is kind of fresh, because you haven't been washing often enough, just put the black rinse in. It won't hurt; it'll actually help the cuticle lay down, which is good, because that bleach fried your hair. And, you can put the rinse over the entire head, or just the back portion; it's up to you. Just know that when you wash your hair, it'll bleed black and red, because of the 2 rinses.

Wanting to dye/rinse African American hair?

Q. I have been natural since June 2009 and I want to dye or either rinse my hair. I am still transiting, but I am not sure if I should dye or rinse, i don't want to damage my hair, and it starts to fall out. This is my only fear. This will be my first time using any color on my hair!


Answer
i think a rinse is better bcuz u can test differnt colors and it may not damage your hair as much as dye




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i put a dark rinse over bleached african american hair???
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment