Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Where to find hair color that requires separate developer?




Julia


Where would I go to purchase hair color that come separate from the developer? I know Loreal Hiclor Hilights requires this, but I'm looking for regular hair color rather than hair highlights. Most of the store- bought sem-permanent dyes don't work very well with dark hair, and I think if I use a hair dye with a high volume developer of my own choice it will work better.


Answer
Sally beauty supply sell's hair dye separate from the developer. L'Oreal hi-color highlights? are you trying to dye your hair red? I dyed my hair red before with that hair dye and it was dark brown. Just dye your hair once with one box with a 30 developer and then dye it a second time again with a 20 developer and it will be a really vibrant color.

How do you use hair color developer?




Kimberly


I want to go to Sallys tomorrow and buy a hair color developer because I want my hair a lighter brown. I will probably get the 30. The thing is though, how do I use it? There is no tutorials on how to use it. I tried to dye my hair lighter brown yesterday but it didn't work because my hair is so dark. And it has been dyed black before. But do I buy hair dye and mix it with the developer? How much do I use? Help me please! I wanna do this right. Thanks! xx


Answer
OK the deal with developer is that you want to use equal parts. Most hair color tubes are 2 oz. so you would want to add 2 oz of developer to the color. If you use 2 tubes of hair color then you would add 4 oz of developer to the color. But ALWAYS read the instructions because there are some times when you may have to mix the developer a little differently but in general most of the time its equal parts.
Now when you go to Sally's tomorrow check out their L'Oreal Excellence collection - that is formaulated for people with darker hair. This is a safer way to lift your hair and get the color you desire. You can read about it on Sally's website I'll put the link for you in the source box.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where to find hair color that requires separate developer?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment