Friday, June 20, 2014

What should I do with my hair (picture)?




april2008


I really want to change my hair a little. Nothing too drastic, I want to stay a brunette, maybe different colored highlights or something. Anyone have any suggestions of hair cuts/colors that might look good on me?

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/69/l_c4fdfea6193e3926ce3d90e297ccb375.jpg
(Please let me know if this link doesn't work.)
Oh I should probably add... I have a colic, so bangs are very difficult for me :(



Answer
Your hair looks rich in color and health. Perhaps changing your part to a side part, and getting layers would be simple, yet have a complete effect on your whole look. I recently read in Sophisticate Hair Magazine that bangs can change up a whole look, and I completely agree. Full fringe can be a beautiful or terrible fashion error. If you decide to try the look, be sure to get your bangs thinned by a professional so that they aren't bulky, and they flow with your face frame. Side bangs are always trendy, but try something a little edgy ;]

As for color, I love the color you have now, but maybe just a shade darker would do you justice. Perhaps something like...
http://www.marieclaire.com/cm/marieclaire/images/Bt/MCX1207FA101015-md.jpg

or perhaps a violet tint...
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dark%2Bred%2Bhair/mymomsdaughter/DaniellePanabaker.jpg

and I loveeee Kristen Stewart's Hair color.
http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Profiles/20061005/244.stewart.kristen.100506.jpg

I hope this helps!

Guys, which hair color on women is hotter?




im not nic


Be specific, like DARK, MEDium, LIGHT or pale or jet black

Or crazy colors like purple or blue



Answer
I like natural brunettes. I don't like highlights or hair dye.

Actually, I dig natural in general. I don't want a barbie doll (drama).

No make-up, no trendy fashionista, no fake hair, no fake nails.

Good hygiene and keeping yourself well-kept are the hottest things you can do. ;) Be smart -- those are possibly the most attractive qualities in a girl. Funny is a plus too.

I'm simple.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should I do with my hair (picture)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment