Friday, June 20, 2014

pics ** should i dye my hair this color or keep it the color i have it now?




gone


i already asked this but i screwed it up so here it is again...

okay well this is the hair color i have now - its not natural
http://s407.photobucket.com/albums/pp159/trytokeepupboy/?action=view&current=216.jpg
im on the RIGHT - my hair is naturally straight i just curled it for the occasion

i want to dye my hair the color of Bella swan's in twilight
here's some pics for those of you who don't know
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3227/2495062382_46bfe3b378.jpg?v=0
http://www.daemonsmovies.com/images/twilight2.jpg
http://wpsmedia.latimes.com/image/backlot/2008/4/29/Twilight_closeup_Kristin_Stewart/Twilight-245-large.jpg

should i dye it that color or keep it the way i have it?

please and thank you<3 =]
i see my stylist once a month for a treatment so my hair is perfectly healthy
so im not worried about ruining my hair
i just want to know if you think the color will look good or not
im not asking if you think shes pretty ot not
im asking if her color would look good on me or not



Answer
Wow, you're hair is very healthy looking, I love it. I think maybe you should get it cut shorter and get side bangs. I don't think you should go for Bella's look necessarily, so I'll just give you some beautifully brunette tips :).

Brightening Brunettes and Brown Hair Highlights:
Brown hair can be brightened into a multitude of hues through various hair styling and coloring techniques, including:
* Highlights: Adding honey, ginger, almond, russet, or other light highlights to brown hair adds texture and dimension to the hair. Be careful not to go too many shades lighter to avoid a streaked appearance, and note that darker brown shades do not show red highlights well.
* Hair Accessories: Dark shades show off glittering hair pins, head bands, and decorative comes far better than lighter hair colors, particularly in updos and other formal hair styles.
* Natural Lightening: Most brown shades will lighten naturally with exposure to sunlight, and they will develop red and blonde tints depending on each individualâs genetic makeup. To create natural highlights in unique patterns (and ensuring that more than the top layer of hair is lightened) wear braids or ponytails to expose different strands.
If you already have brunette hair and are looking for ways to save some hard earned, beauty-splurge cash, why not go back to your roots and go the natural route? Despite popular fears that brown hair is boring, there are plenty of spicy ways to add a timeless look to your already beautiful brunette hair.
* Enrich: Enrich your natural color with an allover shade a few shades richer. To add some contrast and interest, ask your stylist to weave in a few copper hair highlights.
* Deepen: Go chocolate! If youâre natural brown borders on moussey, richen it up with a decadent shade of chocolate brown, which will add instant drama with little investment.
* Shine: Shine or color glossing treatments adds sparkle and sheen to dark hair. A glossing treatment can be done in the salon for a bargain price and will instantly add some life to your locks.
* Vanilla and Chocolate: Want the best of both worlds? Brunettes can still play with blonde without a large commitment. Ask your stylist to add a few strategically placed blonde hair highlights around your face to brighten your look while keeping the rest of your color natural.
* Chunk: Although not as trendy as days gone past, statement chunking techniques on a dark base add instant pop and a low maintenance color choice for those seeking a dramatic and bold look. Experiment with shades of blue, blonde, or red chunks. Get creative!

What is wrong with my hair/Pics?




Noel


Ok in the first pic, its not to bad, but in the second pic, you can see why its a problem. Do I have the wrong color? I can't stand dry ends, and I'm starting to get them. What would look best on me, also I like longer hair.http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr2/snowydownfall/?action=view&current=h2.jpg http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr2/snowydownfall/?action=view&current=trm1.jpg
Also I am in my thirties, so I don't want to look like I'm trying to be too trendy.
Ok as for the comment that I look like a heavy drinker...thanks alot for that self esteem boost....Actually i don't drink or smoke, but that second pic is horrible, lol, I didnt know how bad it looked till I clicked on it. Its all weird and furry looking...lol
ok, ok, as for the fingers in my mouth making me look like i'm trying to be a pretteen, my son was in the back seat and took that picture of me, as I was looking out the back of the car, trying to see if my husband was coming out of the store yet....lol...so it was not an intentional dorky thing...there you feel better?



Answer
the color- would should like a honey blonde with chocolate low lites
and do a conditoning treatment h/c
a good 3 inches off




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: pics ** should i dye my hair this color or keep it the color i have it now?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment