Monday, June 16, 2014

Question about genetic hair color?




CJ


My ethnicity is Chinese, so is my mother and father. The funny thing is, most Asians would not give Chinese as their first guess about my ethnicity... I usually hear Vietnamese, Korean and sometimes Filipino.

My question is.. can anyone give me a reason why there are like 12 hair on my mustache and beard that are gold/light-brown? The rest of my hair is black like most Asians...

Could my great great great great great grandfather be not non-Asian?

Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks



Answer
Dark hair gene is more dominant over light hair gene so maybe your family has the gene of gold hair that made you had some light hair in your mustache, maybe someone of great grabdfathers had gold/light hair, so probably your great great grandfather is non-asian.

Good hair color for an asian girl?




ss


what color should i highlight/dye my hair?? pics pleease=]


Answer
Don't dye it blonde. Whatever you do, do not dye it blonde. That would be a bad mistake.

I'm Asian, and I dyed my hair a light brown color. My natural hair color is jet black. It didn't go well, and it ended up being this weird copper tint. I didn't like it.

I don't know your personal preferences, but I think if you could get your hair to a chestnut brown, then maybe some thin honey-colored streaks here and there, it would look good. But chestnut brown is a really nice color.

That one Korean singer, BoA, she had it once. Picture below.

By the way, if you dye your hair red, it'll be a b`tch for it to take out. Trust me. Even if it's just highlights, it'll stick to you like the psycho-ex that never got over you.

But good luck. :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Question about genetic hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment