Saturday, June 21, 2014

i have light blonde hair on top and jet black color on bottom?




ayva


i dont like the black underneath, so is there anything i can use to get the black dye to lighten up my hair so it wont be jet black? any suggestions that wont completely fry my hair cause ive dyed the top twice and the bottom twice in the last month so i need somthing that will get rid of it without dying it again. any suggestions would be appriciated! :) thank you.


Answer
There's really no other way. It seems you wanted it like that since it cant just accidently become black on the bottom and blonde on the top?
Just dye it how you want it. And buy really good hair products to take care of it.
I reccamend NEXXUS shampoo and conditioner.
BEST conditioner ive ever used.
I too have dyed my hair lots and it made my hair silky again.

Dont trust the product above ^^^^
It damages your hair just as much as dye would. It's stripping the color out of your hair like bleach, accept not as dramatically.

Hair dye that's jet black but bluish in light? What color?




Hiep L


I want my hair to be jet jet black so that it looks almost blue...any ideas? I've never dyed my hair, so I don't really know. Tell me if you've dyed your hair that color and what brand it is, thank you.


Answer
It is called 'Blue Black'. There are several companies that do make this color.
I have tried expensive ones as well as the cheaper ones ... I never did notice a difference.
My original hair color is black. When I first started to dye it, I went with this 'Burgundy' color.
It was cool because it was still dark but in the sunlight, it looked purple.
After years of burgundy, my hubby said to me, why don't you go back to your natural color.
To please him, there were three choices from the 'Black' family.
1- brownish black 2- black 3- blue black
When I finally took the towel off too see the dye job, I almost fainted. I was sssoooo black, it
was hideous ... and I have naturally black hair.
It made me look like I needed a tan desperately. I am 100% Italian, so I am dark to begin with.
Needless to say, I couldn't wait for my hair to turn gray again so I could go back to my burgundy color. Whew !!
But YES, the color you are looking for is BlueBlack




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i have light blonde hair on top and jet black color on bottom?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment