Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Where can I get highlights in my hair for cheap in philadelphia/what kind should I get?

best hair color in philadelphia
 on Best Philadelphia Salon
best hair color in philadelphia image



colleen100


I have light brown/dark dirty blonde hair and want to be more blonde but I also want it to look good in my hair and not too light or anything.

I don't want to pay a lot for them and you have to do them often, I had once heard there were places cheaper in the city that did hair.



Answer
If you're a teenager, highlights makes you look like one of the mothers. IMO
I've done my own comparison during the festival when two teenagers were seated next to their moms. We couldn't tell which ones were the teens and which were the mothers. Except they're both giggling & texting, but their hairs are similar to their moms.

So if that was what you're trying to do is to look older, go for it!

Same comparison with older women, me for instance, one of my cousins told me I should dye my natural streaked hair, so I can look younger. Doesn't long hair make one younger, already? How many women my age have hair down to their knees, and can easily style their hair in an up-do style?
I'm in my early 60's, should I look like I'm 15 again? If you're old and you dye your hair, you're still old, IMO.
You can buy a variety of comb-in hair extensions at Claire's they're more fun and easy to do $5 than dyeing and change them anytime!
Example of one who highlighted their hair from YA: Before going on holidays this august i applied highlights that contained bleach on my fringe only and my hair started to fall out and bits of my hair looked burned. now i have holes of bald patches and had my fringe cutted off shorter.

http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ByAudience/ForWomen/ucm118527.htm
Playing with chemicals is not like playing with clothes, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair.

Where to buy hair fibers in the philadelphia area?




Pat


Hi!

Recently moved to Philadelphia and I was wondering where I could buy Nanogen, Toppik or Caboki (or similar products).
Preferably at a hair salon where they know how to apply the product, since my hair is a blend of different colors and I don't know which colors to order online. Thank you!



Answer
We can buy an get solution from here:-
1. Ultra hair studio
706 N 24th st. Philadelphia

2. Richard Nicholas hair studio
1716 Sanson, st.Philadelphia

3. Salon vanity
1701 Walnut, st.Philadelphia




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get highlights in my hair for cheap in philadelphia/what kind should I get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment