Saturday, October 12, 2013

What hairstyle suits a guy with fine hair?

best hairstyles for fine hair
 on Short to Medium Hairstyles for Thin Fine Hair
best hairstyles for fine hair image



JWoods


My hair type is fine hair, and I dont know what guy's styles would work best with my hair type. I have a round face but its hard to tell because im not fat. Any stylists or beauty experts have some advice?


Answer
cesar cut dude

What kind Of Scene HairStyles Look Good On Girls With Fine Hair?




sam Adams


im a girl. i have thin super fine hair,but i have alot of it. i was wondering what kind of scene hairstyles would look good with my type of hair since i dont have a huge mass of thick hair.
oh and my hair is wavy



Answer
If you have curly hair, then you 'll need to deal your thin hair with utmost care. Having a medium length hair is good for curly hair and women can opt for rollers if they love curls for adding more volume to the hairstyle. Since thin hair lose curls after certain period of time, you would need to pin the hair immediately after removing the rollers.

braids -fish tail

layers looks good




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hairstyle suits a guy with fine hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

1 comment: