Thursday, October 10, 2013

What hair color do you think will look good with dark brown eyes and yellow undertones?

best hair color yellow undertone skin
 on hair color highlights ideas for 2011
best hair color yellow undertone skin image



crystal he


Hi, i have dark brown eyes, and brown hair. I have yellow undertones and my skin is light and pale, like classic ivory. I had blonde hair when i was young, and i loved it. Now my hair is medium brown, and i was wondering what color and what kind of highlight or lowlights would compliment my skin? And what is the best colors of clothing to use? I am neutral when it comes to warm and cool tones, because i have a little of both. So i am so confused what would look good. Thanks!


Answer
Deep rich brown color with creamy yellow highlights would work extremely well with your eye color. Earth tones, such as browns, tans, khakis, even creams would be perfect for your eye color. You could probably pull off some pinks, but I would try to stay away from mauves and lavendars. Bold colors, such as red, black, bright yellow, blues seem to work well too. Orange isn't too flattering, but might possibly work well too.

How Blonde can I go with my hair?




strawberry


I'm planning on going Blonde in a few weeks. Only Problem is, I'm not sure how blonde I can go. I have rather pale skin, with yellow undertones, that does not tan easily. My hair is REALLY thick and my hair color right now is a red/brown with blonde highlights. My natural color is a very dark blonde, almost brown. During the summer it is impossible for me to keep a vibrent red because it fades very quickly. So does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!


Answer
be careful as very blonde hair can be very ageing. If you're young that's fine, but if you're a bit older you could end up looking like trailer trash mutton dressed as lamb.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color do you think will look good with dark brown eyes and yellow undertones?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment