Thursday, October 10, 2013

What is the best hair color to cover gray's?

best hair color kit for gray hair
 on ... Natural Hair Dye ! & Organic Hair Dye !. Henna Hair Color Kit Sml
best hair color kit for gray hair image



Nichole


I am 35 with just a few grey hairs on the top of my head. What is the best brand of hair color to use? I can't arfford to go to the salon so I do it at home.
They are right in the part of my hair so after 1 or 2 weeks of coloring you can see them.

Thanks for your input!



Answer
It sounds like you don't like to do your roots every few weeks. If this is the problem then I would try the idea for Henna above. But be warned henna will react with any color you use after using the henna. You would have to let hennaed hear grow out before re coloring with a box kit at home.. Hope this helps.
Don't know what color you like but Henna will only give shades of red.

Alternative ways of coloring your hair?




Answers Th


I am getting gray hairs more and more each day. I tried unsweetened cocoa, apple vinegar, and yogurt to darken my gray hairs. It did not work. I am thinking of doing the soy sauce and apple vinegar blend try to darken my gray hairs.

Henna & regular home coloring kits are complicated. I want to try things you can do safely on my scalp.

I was born a natural brunette, and whats to keep it brown or black.

If you have any homemade recipes for hair coloring I would appreciate it.



Answer
Blake shelton uses a egg and ketchup mixture on his hair.. You could always try that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best hair color to cover gray's?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment