Thursday, October 10, 2013

What over the counter hair color product will get my hair the lightest with out leaving it with alot of red?

best hair color stripping product
 on Apache Server at skylinediscos.co.uk Port 80
best hair color stripping product image



hunny43113


My hair is naturally light brown, i have tried several haircoloring products, but i am always left with strawberry blonde never blonde. I dot have alot of money to spend at the salon so that options out. Is there any hope in an over the counter hair color?


Answer
Strip your hair then put on a light toner. this is the only sure fire way to get the exact hair color your trying for. I color and highlight all the women i know, have had many stylist tell them I do an awesome job and want me to come straight to see them if I am looking for work.

You can find the products at Sally's and other industry stores. GOOD LUCK!

What's the difference between bleaching hair and stripping hair color?




AG


I have dark brown hair and I want to go a like medium auburn red.. my hairdresser said she would have to strip my color to achieve this. Everybody is telling me not to because stripping hair color is so bad for it, but I have bleached my hair before and it is still healthy. So just wondering what the difference is? Any knowledge or advice on the subject would be great, I'm clueless!!


Answer
There are products that will remove most of the synthetic color in the hair and leave the hair it's natural color. This usually works best when someone goes darker, when adding a vibrant color, or when doing a color correction.
Bleaching will remove the natural melanin that gives hair it's pigment, as well as removing synthetic dye from the hair.
Both processed can be referred to as "stripping" the hair color.
In your case the stylist is probably just going to do a quick bleaching process with a low volume, then tone it with color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What over the counter hair color product will get my hair the lightest with out leaving it with alot of red?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment