Wednesday, October 9, 2013

How should I do my wedding make-up?

best hair color in dallas
 on You ranked, we filed: Readers name their favorite salons, spas, and ...
best hair color in dallas image



Amby07


I have light brown hair and a fair complexion and blue eyes. I am planning on getting a mystic tan. I need ideas on what kind of make up to be using. I want to do my own make up and I do not want to spend a small fortune on Clinique or Estee Lauder. Can anyone help me?


Answer
if your going the tan route, then i would suggest a nice over all glow and the classic "blushing bride" look. a nice peachy blush (like Benefit's Dallas) is bronzy and looks good on pale skin when applied sparingly, and for blue eyes, i would suggest a golden/pink color that has some bronziness to it. But, with all bronzers it is important to keep the sparkle down, so try to keep the look as matte as possible with powder. keep lipgloss/stick in nice baby pink/peach shades and you'll be set to go! have a wonderful wedding!

What are some good hair salons in north dallas or dallas?




Lexi-214


My hair is thick long and you can see my black roots which isnt good becuz my hair ontop in front is blonde and bck on bottom is blonde and some highlights every were I want to touch up my roots and add more blonde and cut it does anyone know were in north dallas ? Or dallas ... closer to north dallas is were I live so would be best if u can give me adress name and how much ?


Answer
I can see that you have a bit of a problem there. I, for one, had that problem too and good thing that I found someone at http://www.myezbz.com.

When it comes to hair, hair color or even hairstyling everyone makes a fuss about it. That is why each one of us would want to look good in any way that we want to.

Having the best of both worlds is the best deal yet. Visit them know at http://www.myezbz.com/category/hair%20salons. Simply create an inquiry about your needs and get in a second replies from all the hair salons in your area.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I do my wedding make-up?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment