Sunday, October 6, 2013

Thoughts on this haircut?

trendy hair color 2013
 on Short haircuts 2013  Haircuts with luxurious slanting bangs
trendy hair color 2013 image



Krys


I'm want to get a new haircut in the distant future, and I'm contemplating this one:

http://www.besthairstyles2013.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/short-haircuts-11.jpg

I think it's cute and it would definitely work with my face shape (oval). I'm just a little nervous with cutting my relatively long hair, which I am very sick of. And well, to me it's cute but it's always nice to have a second opinion, right?

Also, I'm self-concise with hair color. My hair color is golden brown, do you think it'd look okay in that hairstyle?

So all you hair experts, what do you think?



Answer
It's very trendy, and very edgy. I like it. Any haircut looks fine with any color.

When you go to get it cut, ask your hairdresser what she thinks, too. Usually if she says 'are you sure?' She has doubts about it on you. So when she says that ask her if she has another suggestion.

By chance, whats your natural hair type? Curly, wavy, straight? If its straight, this would be a dream. If its wavy it could work with minimal styling.

But if your hair is curly, you would have to do a bit of damage for it to duplicate the girl in the picture. Just some food for thought.

Advice for this prom dress?




Rainbow.x


Im planning on ordering this dress: http://www.stylishpromdress.com/2013-Prom-Dresses-Cheap-Prom-Dresses-A-Line-Short-Mini-Champagne-Sweetheart (dark navy colour). Do you guys think its okay? Formal enough? And what shoes would be suitable? Thank you so much!! Suggestions would be nice (like accessories, hairstlyes?) Thanks!!


Answer
Wow brilliant,but I prefer the nude color for a more elegant look.
This style needs an up hair do as in :
http://0.tqn.com/d/beauty/1/0/J/D/1/side-bun-audrina-patridge.jpg

http://images.beautyriot.com/photos/sarah-hyland-curly-highlights-updo-romantic-sophisticated-formal-prom-brunette.jpg

http://www.stylishboard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/2.jpg

Avoid silver colored or colorful accessories,and stick to gold colored accessories to make the dress stand out (in case of nude color) while in case of navy,stick to silver accessories.
Similarly in shoes color,depends on the dress color you shoes,and same as accessories.
Avoid pointy heels,try and stick to some trendy classy wedges !
Accessorize using a simple necklace not a large one.
Try adding a thin crown on your hair to look like a princess !(I love this touch)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Thoughts on this haircut?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment