Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What hair color would look best with my skin tone?

best hair color uk
 on Cheryl Coles new highlights - Telegraph
best hair color uk image



R D


I am extremly pale and have light green eyes but in the right light my eyes turn crystal blue. My natural hair color is a really light brown. What color hair would look best on me??


Answer
I think you would look great with a champagne blonde base and then low lights (like highlights) of a medium brown to add some contrast. I have exactly the same coloring as you and that is what my stylist recomended for me and I love it! Let me try to find a pic of the hair color I am talking about!

*This pic is what I showed the colorist, so this is what my hair looks like now, let me know if you like it.

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10/DanielleL_450x585.jpg

Do you think black or blond hair colour is good for me?




Loving Him


its my natural hair colour:
http://imageupload.co.uk/files/9pxy8wdycq34i6bnmcrs.jpg
do you think i have to use hair dye?



Answer
Black colour will suit you more on your head. Apply kohl (kajal) in your eyes too. Look sexy!
:D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color would look best with my skin tone?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment