Friday, October 11, 2013

What semi-permanent hair color should I use to turn my ashy brown hair to a rich brown color?

best hair color lifter
 on HairTalk�: Hair Talk > Hair Color > Feria Hi-Lift Browns > Page 1
best hair color lifter image



Shondelle


My hair is relaxed and I don't want to get a color lifter because I heard that it will be too much chemicals. I have dark brown hair that has been dyed black before but its really ashy. I want a rich brown so it wont look so ashy against my skin tone. Any ideas on a hair color?


Answer
Look for any medium brown colour. Don't get a really cheap one because they never go the way you want then to. :) xx

What percentage of color lifter do I need to lift black dye from my hair?




Turtle Zom


My hair was dyed black awhile ago. I want to go light brown. Do you know how strong the color lifter should be? Where I can get some? The best brand to use? Thanks!


Answer
I would just use 30 volume and no higher. Any beauty supply store like Sally's has it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What semi-permanent hair color should I use to turn my ashy brown hair to a rich brown color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment