Friday, October 11, 2013

What are some cute easy hairstyles for long hair?

best hairstyles for long hair
 on Minimalstyling. Dry fully upside down with styling gel. Apply generous ...
best hairstyles for long hair image



Angelica


I have long hair and I am so tired of waking up two hours before school to straighten it. What are some cute and easy hairstyles I could do before school?


Answer
wear it in braids at night if u want to so it looks somewhat like this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36032415@N06/3327911899/

What are some hairstyles i can do with my hair once its long enough?




MH


I am a guy and i would like some websites of cute hairstyles for long hair. I am growing my hair out and want to see what i can do with it once it gets long.
Im going to grow my hair to my lower back
no this is not a joke



Answer
it all depends on how long you want your hair and what your style is.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some cute easy hairstyles for long hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment