Saturday, October 12, 2013

Best at home hair coloring kit for result of dark brunette color?

best hair color home brand
 on Home / Hair Care / Hair Color / Colourshines Liquid Hair Color Crystal ...
best hair color home brand image



Lauren


I've been searching through websites of different brands for at-home hair coloring kits. My hair color right now is sort of a mousy brown and I'm looking for a really rich dark chocolate-y brunette color from a kit. Does anyone know of a good brand that would give me this result?


Answer
ummm... go to www.clairol.com

What is a good hair color kit to use for platinum hair?




diorbabe<3


What hair color should I use if I want to go from blonde to platinum hair at home with using the department store brand, if you know plz tell me where I can get it and what is the hair color called. Thanx:)


Answer
hottopic has good hair colors.
I have a friend who went from black to a perfect platinum blonde.


try their hair products.
i personlly havn't
but the results of my friend's turned out amazing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best at home hair coloring kit for result of dark brunette color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

2 comments: