Sunday, October 6, 2013

What home hair color kit has the best brand, preferably for African American hair?

best hair color kit
 on Triple Protection Hair Color Creme, 4AR Dark Chocolate Brown - Kit ...
best hair color kit image
Q. I want to dye my hair a honey blonde color and I'm wondering what brand of a home hair coloring kit is the best to use that will give the best results? I dyed a small piece of my hair with Soft Sheen Carson hair coloring kit and it didnt come out as light as it looks on the box. Are they all like that? Thanks. Oh by the way, my hair is like a medium to dark brown color and i have no previous color or bleaching in my hair.


Answer
Dark and Lovely semi Permanents work really great. My hair is naturally a reddish to brown tint but i died it jet black for a complete new look. And I love it

What is the best At Home Hair Color Kit you have used?




Penny


What is the best At Home Hair Color Kit you have used? What color? I am not looking for answers for covering up gray hair but for a more vibrant color or if you went from dark hair to a blonder color.


Answer
L'oreal Live colours are excellent and really vibrant, especially the new high gloss ones. They're a couple of quid dearer than the standard ones but worth it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What home hair color kit has the best brand, preferably for African American hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment