Tuesday, October 8, 2013

How to get your hair EXTRA shiny but not greasy!!?

best hair color for 60 year old
 on ... Over 60 - How To Apply Makeup For A 60-Year-Old | FashioniHub.com
best hair color for 60 year old image



Sarah


I am a 13 year old girl with auborne colored hair. I straighten my hair every 3-4 days and I only do this because my hair has a wave to it.

No, I do not want to quit straightening my hair, because I like the style.

And I wanted to know any tips to make your hair shiny, but not greasy!?!



Answer
Buy hair oils at the store, and don;t wash your hair alot to bring out natural oils. also you can use heat protective oil like redkin smooth down heat glide, it protects moisture in your hair. Also a trick you can do is take 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar and put it in your hair, it realllyyyyy makes your hair shiny but don't do it too often. and wash it out 30-60 second after spreading it through your hair

In your opinion what is the definition of hippie?




David Espi


My last question people feel the need to say to be a hippie you have to be 60 year old and I say nay!


Answer
This is what I think of when I hear hippie: peace, love, happiness, relaxation, sex, drugs, loud colors, long hair, sticking it to the man!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get your hair EXTRA shiny but not greasy!!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment