Monday, October 7, 2013

How to get this hairstyle from a music video?

best hairstyle at 40
 on Popular Short Hairstyles 2011 - Hairstyle Ideas for Girls
best hairstyle at 40 image



Mrs. Brigh


Hey, I was just curious if anyone knew how to get Katy Perry's hairstyle from her music video E.T. -the very last hairdo she has. I would like to do something similar, just probably not as drastic. Any help or tutorials would be greatly appreciated. -Thanks!


Answer
I found this vid for you, hope its helpful
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehSxC5TlWUQ

and this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUn0t6j8fYk

But forward this one to like 3.40 for the hair

Good luck in achieving it :D
Its pretty.

What hairstyle or length is best for a 42 year old mom?




i'm trying


With a chubby face? I have had it short for a while. Kinda cut like Hillary Clinton's. I don't know if I should change it or not. It is really hard letting it grow out and I really don't like long hair on me. Suggestions from other women in the 40 something age range would be appreciated.


Answer
i am 44 yrs old and i had shoulder length hair. i just had it cut to a little longer than a bob with layers, similar to what you describe above and it looks fine. i asked the stylist. we went through a bunch of pics. if she's good she should be able to help you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get this hairstyle from a music video?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment