Friday, October 11, 2013

How can I find a hair salon that will dye my hair a cool color?

best hair color orange county
 on Best Hair Salon in Orange County - Hair and Beauty Salon in Orange
best hair color orange county image



Liz


I need to know where I can find some hair salons with professional hair stylists that can dye my hair cool colors, such as fire engine red, pink, etc, like cool punky colors.
The problem is, where do I go to find a place like that? Does anyone know of any? Or can find a list? I live in Orange County, CA. Anything at all will help! Thank you!



Answer
Dex knows... your welcome

Does anyone know of a salon that does good hair color in orange county, ca?




Lisa P


I live in north orange county, ca and am looking for someone who does good hair coloring, I have light brown hair and wanta natural, looking, blonde color, the last time I had it colored, I went to an expensive salon, asked for cool blonde highlights, they gave me warm highlights, that didn't go with my skin tone. I


Answer
I just LOVE what Diane with "The Loft" does for me. She's in Costa Mesa. I never colored my hair until my late 20's because I was scared to look like a clown. I told Diane I wanted something that looked natural, and brought out my skin, and I got TONS of compliments. I wouldn't let anyone else touch my hair.

Here's her contact info, she's in my Letip networking group:
The Loft
1617 Westcliff Drive, #207
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Phone: 949-631-3822
Cell: 949-322-4411
www.loftspa.com

Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I find a hair salon that will dye my hair a cool color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment