Sunday, October 6, 2013

Best hair color to look natural but cover grey hairs well?

best hair color to cover grey
 on Tips for coloring your hair at home
best hair color to cover grey image



sonotech02


I am 28 years old and have recently got quite a few grey hairs. I do not want to color my hair, but they are becoming more and more obvious, and embarrasing at my young age. What is the best brand to use to cover greys, but be natural. I want to match my hair color the best I can!


Answer
Well, I use the L'oreal Belle Color shade "Light Golden Blonde" and that seems to do a great job covering my grey (I am 35 and have quite a few here and there now). I colour it every 4-5 weeks. I like this brand as I find it makes my hair really soft and does not damage it or dry it out.

Does color shampoo work to cover gray hair?




cupcake


My hair is black and I have some grey hairs. I want to cover the grey hairs. Does color shampoo work to cover gray hair? If so, what product do you recommend? Thank you.


Answer
yes /naturtint there is no a ammonia in it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best hair color to look natural but cover grey hairs well?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment