Tuesday, May 27, 2014

where can I buy permanent hair dye?




blah


I really want to dye my hair a dark but somewhat bright red. Im not going to dye my whole head btw im not crazy enough to do that. my parents are alright with it, they dont really care. please i want it to be permanent (not semi, not demi). i also have to bleach it so can you tell me a place where i can buy the bleach too. please dont recommend hot topic because i live soo far away from there, cause i live in brooklyn. please help ive been looking for the hair dye for soo long. and i dyed my hair purple before but it was semi permanent so yeah.

Like this color:
http://www.slightcaseofinsanity.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/hayley-williams-Hair-colour.jpg
i went to a few pharmacies and they only had semi permanent



Answer
I've been wondering the same thing too, barely any store has permanent hair dye. I would recommend going to a hair dresser and asking him/her because they studied this shit they should know hah or go to http://search.hottopic.com/clothing/Permanent%20Hair%20Dye i know i know - you don't live by them, so ask your parents if they can buy you a bottle or 2 and get it shipped to your house/P.O. box.

for a punk-ish rock look (recommend)
http://www.manicpanic.com/dyepage1.html

for modern shit
http://www.sallybeauty.com/hair-dye/ION87,default,pd.html

hope this helps =]

I need a GOOD place in Brooklyn that i can color my hair.?




Matilda R


The last time I dyed my bangs I needed to bleach it first and then put in the color. I chose to dye it red and when it was done there was still strands of blonde from the bleach! It was just a rinse so when the color began to come out I dyed it blue myself and did a much better job. This time I would like to do something a bit more complicated (bangs dyed hot pink with blue ends) and need a professional in the area at a decent price. Any help would be appreciated thx =D


Answer
Try Lush in Bay Ridge. I am not sure how expensive they are (and that is a relative term anyway) but m friends goes there and loves her color/highlights.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can I buy permanent hair dye?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment